TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch — No Hub Required, Single Pole, Requires Neutral Wire, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (HS200)
The TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch works without a hub or gateway to allow you to control your lights from any iOS or Android phone or tablet directly over your home Wi-Fi network using the free Kasa app. Monitor light status, turn your lights on and off remotely, and manage schedules and timers directly from the App. Integrate through Alexa or Google Home to enable voice control of your lights as well!
The TP-Link Kasa app also includes an AwayMode which allows you to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance of someone being home while you are away.
- Turn fixtures on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the Kasa app (iOS 8 or higher, Android 4.1x or higher)
- Use AwayMode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away
- Check on devices remotely, create schedules, and set timers. Compatibility – Compatible with Android, iOS and Amazon Alexa and the Google
- Conserve Energy and save money on your next electricity bill. Input voltage: 100 – 120VAC, 50/60Hz, 15.0A and output voltage : 100 – 120VAC and maximum load :15A, 600W incandescent and maximum power: 3.68KW
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control of fixtures (no hub required)