GE Add-On Switch for GE Z-Wave, GE ZigBee and GE Bluetooth Wireless Smart Lighting Controls, NOT A STANDALONE SWITCH, Includes White & Light Almond Paddles, 12723
Replaces current switch using existing wiring. Can be combined with the in-wall smart switch, dimmer or fan control. Customizes lighting output and creates the perfect ambiance for any room. Operates as home’s automation system’s primary control and requiring three way or four way wiring configurations. Three way wiring configuration turns light or appliance on and off from two separate locations. Four way wiring configurations turns light or appliance on and off from three separate locations. Warranty: Two year limited. 6.2 in. L x 4.6 in. W x 2.6 in. H. Interchangeable white or almond paddle design to match most standard wall plates and home decor.
- Provides ultimate flexibility with your GE In-wall Smart Switch, Dimmer or Fan Control
- Includes white and light almond paddles that will match most standard wall plates (wall Plate not included)
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads (Requires neutral connection for installation)
- Requires a GE Home Automation Switch. This is NOT a standalone switch. (This product is an add-on only switch, and requires an existing GE Home Automation Switch to function. Without this, it will be like a normal in-wall on-off switch)
- Compatible with GE in-wall z-wave, Bluetooth, and ZigBee switches, dimmers and fan controls