ecobee Switch+ Smart Light Switch, Amazon Alexa Built-in
The ecobee Switch+ Smart Light Switch integrates smart technology for remote control of your lights with Amazon Alexa capabilities built right in! Turn your lights on and off with your voice, with your phone, or even when you enter or exit a room. Use the built-in Alexa capability to access all of the Alexa capabilities like controlling your music, ordering products, and much more. Integrated motion sensors can detect when you enter and exit a room as a trigger for the lights, or you can use the mobile app to configure functions like turning out outside lights automatically at sunset. If you need to operate the lights manually, the ecobee Switch+ also integrates a button to manually turn on and off your lights.
Installation is straightforward in about 45 minutes and ecobee provides step-by-step videos and illustrations within their free ecobee app.
NOTE: Neutral (white) wire is required for this device.
- Ask alexa for the lights, news, music, and more. Nothing else required
- Install it yourself in about 45 minutes with step-by-step videos and illustrations in the ecobee app (neutral wire required)
- Turns off your lights for you when the room is empty
- Upgrade your outdoor lighting to automatically turn on at sunset and off when you choose
- Lights on, your way. Rely on motion and daylight sensors, ask alexa, or use your ecobee app. Plus a button for manual use